top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Do I need a driver's license or permit to have an evaluation?
    A license or permit is not required to complete an occupational therapy evaluation in the office. However, in order to participate in a behind-the-wheel evaluation or training, a valid license or permit is required by the State of Michigan. If you do not have a license or permit, we may be able to assist you in acquiring one after completing a clinical evaluation. Contact us for further information.
  • To drive with hand controls or other adaptive equipment, do I need to have it denoted on my driver's license?"
    Yes, if you will be using adaptive equipment that changes the way you operate the vehicle controls such as steering, acceleration, or braking

Page under construction: more FAQs coming soon!

bottom of page